Saturday, January 12, 2008

Much harder than I thought, BUT...

...I got on the scale this morning and am officially 6.5lbs. lighter than I was whan I began this pre-op 3 days ago (I started on Wednesday)! OK...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm gonna be honest about this diet. While I try to put on the "I'm doing great!" front, that's a big fat lie. This is much, MUCH harder than I could've imagined, and I even prepared myself for the worst. Well, it's worse than that, but I have to do this, which is my sole motivation to keep going...I do not want to croak on the operating table!

Only 11 days until surgery, so 11 more days of this crap!! I CAN DO THIS!

4 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

YES YOU CAN DO IT!! :) WAHOOOOO!! 6.5lbs girl...that's a hell of a good start if you ask me. We are all rooting for you. Only 10 1/2 days left now. :) Hugs

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

YOU GO GIRL!! That is amazing progress Katie. We are SO proud of you and know that you will do it! We are praying that God gives you the strength and desire to continue on this journey. We are here for you girlie.

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie, with your determination and family support, you can do it!!!
Keeping this journal is a great idea, too. You'll see progress just one day at a time. Keep up the good work. Ü
Susanne Fanning