Friday, January 18, 2008

Had my final pre-op visit today

I got labs done (my least favorite part of all of this...there is so much BLOODWORK!!), met w/ Dr. Foote's PA and got weighed. I had to prove to them that I am "dedicated" and could loose weight this first week. Well, I lost 9lbs in the first pre-op week. I will fully admit that I wasn't 100% faithful to this diet, but I did my best and they were very happy with that loss, so I am too.

I found out that my surgery is scheduled for 9:30 with a 7:30 arrival time on Wednesday. Five more days...:) YIKES!

4 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Great job getting through all the blood work dear, I know you hate it. :) It's almost here!!! :D WAHOO! You're going to be fine and look'n fabulous. ;)
Hugs

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

Almost game time!!!! Wow, nine lbs. thats got to feel like a good first week! Keep it up!! Cheers!!

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Hooray to our favorite surgical pt! Only a few more days sweetie and then you are on the road to recovery! We love you bunches and are gunning for you 100% Smooches from Gracie Rae who misses her Aunt KK dearly. Loves!

The Hansen's said...

Way to go Kate!!!!! You will be in our constant thoughts and prayers! You did an awesome job on the first leg of your journey, stay strong!