Thursday, September 25, 2008

Explanation...

...of the sappy song. I haven't given proper credit to the one person who has "helped" me through this journey the entire time, which is my late Grandma Hosford. She also had weight loss surgery decades ago, and I know of all the people in my life, she is the one who understands exactly what I went through and what I will continue to go through.

I know she is no longer alive, but I also know in my heart that she has been with me every step of the way, from my decision to go ahead with surgery, to the operation itself, to the happiness I feel right here, right now. So every word of this song is exactly what I feel for my incredible Grandma Hosford, who in a sense has changed my life forever.

I miss her so much.

1 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Katie you know that your Grandma was cheering you on and blessing you through this whole process. I strongly believe she is watching you and is so very proud of you. She was such a strong women and I see so much of her in you. Love you sweetie.