Saturday, June 28, 2008

100 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Today I got on the scale, and the angels sang as the scale read exactly 100lbs less than it did at the beginning of January!!!! I am sooooo much happier and healthier than I have ever been! I can now officially eat ANYTHING (including bread and steak!), and am having no complications whatsoever!! Life is awesome, and I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!! :)


A big thank you to friends and family that have supported me throughout the past 5 months, and an extra, extra big thank you to my wonderful husband who has always seen me as the person I am today, no matter what I weighed! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome are you! That is so fantastic! Way to go!

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

I am soooooooo happy for you. You look wonderful! You are awesome! Keep up the good work Katie and have a great time shopping for new summer clothes!
Chrissy

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

WOOT WOOT!!! :D We are so proud of you Katie and couldn't be happier for you. Let's set a date for the HUNDY PARTY!! :D

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

Wow, great job Kate!!!!!!!! You look great and your smile says it all!!! I'm in for a hundy party!!!! So happy for you!!

Deb Keller said...

You are so beautiful - we are so happy and proud of you.

Hundy Party here we come!