Monday, March 31, 2008

Early Spring Update

Well, April is almost here, and with the first full spring month comes a new found love for life and new clothes! I am down 64 pounds, cannot wear most of my old clothes (except for the ones I kept from high school!!), and cannot wait to buy some new ones!! The only outfit I really, REALLY miss is my BCBG velour jumpsiut, which anyone who sees me even on a weekly basis has seen me wear this often! It was my favorite outfit, but is now way too big!! I still trying to wear it if possible, but even on my bloated PMS week last week it still fell off me! Oh well...I'll just get a new one (or two)! :)

I am now able to eat anything in small amounts. Restaurants are even enjoyable again. Gulf Shores should be a blast not having to worry about nausea or not being able to eat certain foods! The one and only thing that comes to mind as making me VERY sick lately is a mozzerella stick. I now know why fried foods are bad for mini-tummies! However, I can eat other fried foods, as proven by me taking bites of Austin's fried food once or twice! ;) Other than that mishap with the mozzerella stick, food has become a good thing again instead of a chore! I am confident that I will continue to loose even on vacation with food and drinks galore!

I'll post a picture when I reach 75 pounds lost (only 11 more to go!), I promise!! Thanks again for all the continued support! :)

2 comments:

Leticia said...

You're amazing Katie! Congrats on your success! Can't wait to see the picture :) Enjoy Golf Shores!!!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

You are one hot thang. ;) Keep it up girly!! HUGS!

P.S. Maddie is really confused why we aren't all together anymore...:(