Wednesday, March 12, 2008

7 Weeks Already...

Wow...time sure flies when you can't eat a whole lot! I am doing much better thses days, back to eating a little bit and no longer have the nausea (for the most part). I am down 58lbs. and have been stuck here at 58 for a while now. WLS patients call this an infamous "stall", and I didn't really have on until now. It sucks not seeing the scale move daily anymore! At least every other day! Well, I have a lot to be happy about with the nausea gone, and Gulf Shores to look forward to (we leave 3 weeks from TOMORROW!). I plan on buying a few clothing items before we leave, but buying most of them down there (gotta love that Tanger Outlet Mall!) I had an appt. Monday at MMPC and they were very happy with my loss so far. I am in the higher percentage of loss (can't remember what), so I'm happy with that. Back to work, although only eating a few hundred calories a day makes me very, VERY tired while I'm there! I usually crash around lunch time (11:30). I have been sleeping about 10 hours a night and napping after work. I think Austin is getting sick of this routine, but I can't help it, and hopefully it's only temporary! Well, that's about it for now, I'll re-post (with some pics too!) when I break this damn stall. I'll post pics at my 60 pound mark. Two pounds to go...

0 comments: