Friday, January 23, 2009

ONE YEAR ALREADY!!!!

Today marks one year since my surgery!!!! I couldn't be happier with my life....still down loads of weight, still have the best and most supportive husband and family on the planet, and am now carrying a very healthy Baby Boy!!! Never in a million years did I think that having this surgery would impact my life so much. It has made me a better wife, a better daughter, a better sister...and overall better person. Also, without my decision to have the sleeve done, I would not have had this precious baby boy in my life. I am still so glad I decided to go through with this, and as hard as it has been (and still is to this day), I have not one regret. Life is AWESOME!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaay Katie! You and I both went through the surgery and the awful times post surgery together, we have so much in common- both from Michigan, surgery dates only a day apart, both younger patients, etc...here we are over a year later...happy and healthy! Cheers! (Pinecone aka Kay from O.H.)