Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Healthy as a Horse (but much smaller than one!)!

I had my 3 month check-up yesterday and I am doing superb!! While they were going over all of the pounds and inches I had lost, I was shocked...and so were they! Lots of inches gone and LOTS of pounds gone! My weight loss has far exceeded their expectations for three months out (they thought maybe around 40 or so). I am now at 77.5! GONE! FOREVER!! The best part is that all of my labs looked perfect. While I can barely eat more than I can fit in one hand, my levels of EVERYTHING have improved remarkably and are exactly where they should be! I feel much better after yesterdays appt.!! :)

1 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

That's so wonderful Katie. Of course we supported you changing size, the health was the most important thing. That is such great news and we couldn't be happier for you. Hugs!!