Wednesday, February 27, 2008

5 week update

Oii...another bout in the hospital. I had a three day "vacation" at Blodgett, and was just released not long ago (woo hoo!). They may have found a resolution to my issues while I was there, though, as they found I have Thrush which was spreading down into my esophogus, and they found that Reglan actually works to control my nausea. I do feel better, but am now cautiously waiting to make sure the PILL for works as opposed to the IV form. I can say now, though, that I am feeling better, so at this point, not too many complaints...:)

I am not even going to think about the scale for a few days, as I am very puffy and bloated from three days of IV fluids! So no new loss to report this week.

2 comments:

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

Hang in there Kate, glad you are feeling a bit better. Sunshine ahead girlie!!!

Deb Keller said...

So happy to hear you're on the road to recovery! What a relief! We look forward to seeing your smile in the morning... we've missed you!! Ryleigh said Mom Bibler is quite the "ultimatium" player... Ryleigh had some competition it sounds like!! :)

Hugs and Love,
Deb